Great Paxton Church

Just another WordPress.com weblog

Open Garden Afternoon at Great Paxton Village – May 13th 2012

The wonderful gardens at Paxton place in Great Paxton Village will be open to the public on Sunday afternoon, May 13th 2012.

Paxton Place was the Old Vicarage built in 1841 for the then Vicar, Rev Henry Nicholson and his family. The gardens are very beautiful and visistors can enjoy the opens spaces, walk around the various shrubberies and the woodland walk as well an enjoy afternoon cream teas.

The garden will be open from 1.30pm and entrance is only £2.00 and children accompanied by an adult free.

All proceeds to Great Paxton Church.

 

May 11, 2012 Posted by | Uncategorized | Leave a comment